1, 2, 3, numbers are all I need!
Activity: Number to Numeral Relationship / Numbering Noodles
- Counting is fun and can be verbal or physical
- Numbers are important for the education and a crucial part of a students’ upbringing.
- Numbers are the base of math, and when the children know and understand numbers well, they are able to perfect their math skills.
- In this activity, the students learn to write down the number based on the quantity of the pasta set in front of them.
- The students will be able to count, and identify numbers with more ease.
- This activity will help develop the cognitive and psychomotor skills of the child.
Counting and number can be super fun!