Student's safety is our first priority, as the OLGIS campus gradually re-open and our student return, an orientation was made to ensure that all students are following the safety guidelines.
The precaution actions are critical to protecting not only one’s health but also that of the classmates, teachers, and community.
Safety and Hygiene Procedures for everyone:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
4. Stay at home when you are sick.
5. Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other people at all times.
6. Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
7. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
8. Wear a face mask.