I can see big things and small things; I can see things in colors!
Activity: Classifying & Sorting
- The world we live in is filled with wonderful objects of all sorts of different shapes, sizes, colors, and other attributes.
- Children begin from a very young age to identify the difference between each shape, the size of each object, and even the different wide variety of colors.
- During this activity, the students learned to classify buttons based on size, shape, and color.
- They divided the different buttons; this activity helped them understand that objects can be classified in the groups to which they belong depending on their attributes.
- This activity also helped the students develop their motor and cognitive skills.